You definitely get that we present the best so Yonex Arcsaber 10 must be a better version of Yonex. Today you are going to read our complete Yonex Arcsaber 10 Badminton Racket Review. It’s the most preferable racket by the players. Arcsaber 10 is the best arrangement of Yonex. It’s known as the latest extraordinary weapon in the round of badminton. The Yonex Arcsaber 10 has the top tier development to empower its enjoyer to play with speed, control, and power.
Yonex released this version in 2012. It has cached the market very quickly. It’s a little bit expensive but serves better performances, for those players who never care about the price. Many legendary players used this racket such as Taufik Hidayat and Peter Gade.
Come with us and get all of the information about Yonex Arcsaber 10.
- Level: Advanced
- Type: Fast/Attacking/Offensive
- Weight: 85 grams to 89 grams
- Length: 673mm +/- 2
- Flex: Stiff
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite, Ultra PEF
- Head/frame shape: Square/Isometric
- Grip size: G4
- Balance point: Even-head heavy balance
- String: BG-65
- String tension: 19lbs to 24lbs
So we got that it is a badminton racket of 85 grams to 89 grams. This has a place with the normal weight, so it will be easy enough to deal with it, although you are a novice.
It holds G4 type grip size. This might be an issue when you are an attacker. If you like to reunite then this racket will be highly appreciated for you because of its grip size. You can easily move or turn this racket on your hand and give more controlled smashes.
The Yonex Arcsaber 10 accompanies a tight string such as BG80 string. You may some trouble firstly, particularly with regards to timing. After a touch of time rehearsing, you will get this type of shots that absolutely unbelievable!
- Package of speed, control, and power: The Yonex Arcsaber 10 provides powerful shots with enough speed and control. Advanced players will definitely be happy.
- Quick response: It helps you to give a quick response by delivering perfect and strong smashes as a player demands. This rapid response increases the probability of winning the game.
- Extraordinary services: It gives you clear to net play. This racket can present you anything that wants.
- Easy to move: It offers too many flexible moves through its composition of the shaft. This shaft keeps your wrist tireless and gives you nonstop tremendous shots.
- Extensive sweet spot: It contains a more extensive sweet spot, which increments effective shots. Isometric technology is the main reason for having an extensive sweet spot. This improves the probability of having effective shots.
- Not for novices: It’s tricky to handle. If you are a novice, then get trouble to carry this racket. So you should avoid this if you are a beginner.
- Ordinary smashing power: This racket can’t deliver you extreme power smashes. If you are a hard hitter, then feel lack on it.
Material and construction
Yonex Arcsaber 10 is adorned with bright red color. It contains the Yonex logo on the net. This racket also contains T-piece that is the main reason for increasing the adjacent strength of it.
You are also getting stiff and thin staff which provides you tireless smashes. Also gives you the facility of upgrading the balance, swing, and replies.
Heads have made with H.M. Graphite, CS Carbon Nanotube, and Super HMG. This composition permits you to use the racket for a long time and also responsible for top-level flexibility.
If you consider the performance of Yonex Arcsaber 10, speed and control is the main attribute that will definitely satisfy you. It gives you totally expected to play when you are a defensive player.
Yonex Arcsaber 10 feels you an extensive balance during the play. It contains bit stiff staff, if you are a regular user of it, you won’t face difficulties to operate this.
You never face any problem with the perfection of Arcsaber 10. Just if you are a novice then you may find less performance on the top-heavy side. But overall it serves you fully satisfactory.
This Yonex is not suitable for heavy smashes. That’s why it is recommended for beginner players. If you are an advanced player, Yonex Arcsaber 10 is not the best choice for you.
Especially for whom
Would you like to consider the control and power at first to choose badminton racket? Then Yonex Arcsaber 10 is really for you.
If you are a learner player, you can try this Yonex series. You can effort it within a fair price and it’s able enough to fulfill your expectations. Advanced players also think about this when they are looking one within a reasonable price with high performances.
It can serve you a quick and perfect response. Defenders prefer it for its highly-responsive behave.
How can you guess is this one suitable for you?
Ans: Though you are here, we are sure about that your percept all information of Yonex Arcsaber 10. If the reviews suit on your expectation, you are in the right track. If you didn’t get this badminton racket useful, give a look to the next one of our list.
Want to know the reasons why you will prefer it?
Ans: This badminton racket provides you a perfect package of wonderful speed and control. Even if you are a novice, you can make perfect shots with this type of speed and control.
So there you go. How was the Yonex Arcsaber 10 Badminton Racket Review?
Personally, I can confess that Yonex Arcsaber 10 is one of the best series of Yonex. It’s a better outcome with accurate speed and control. Sometimes you have to keep eyes on string tension, as it contains an elder design frame.
Surely, you have got a proper concept about its advantages. Because of its special composition, you consider this racket as your top choice. Yonex Arcsaber 10 serves you top-notch control with mid-level smashing power. That’s why this racket is not preferable for a hard hitter. So it’s highly recommended for beginners and lightly for advanced.
With its performances and price range, Yonex Arcsaber 10 is really a preferable racket. So why are you getting late? May try for once!