Yonex, the famous constructor of strong rackets, continues growing its rackets image. With incredible inventiveness, it continues conveying top of the line rackets to the market. This Yonex Nanoray 10F is the latest or upgraded version of Yonex 10. If you would like to keep you always updated then think about this racket!
Is it accurate to say that you are a learner player who has weaknesses for a fantastic badminton racket that is strong for additional top to bottom, quicker, and clear shots? At that point, this racket will be the best alternative for you.
Let’s have a look at this Nanoray series in detail and make the decision of taking it as your weapon!
If you are an attacking player then you can read our Arcsaber Z Slash review here.
- Level: Beginner/ Intermediate
- Type: Offensive
- Weight: 80grams to 85grams
- Length: 686mm
- Flex: Hi-flex
- Shaft: Nanomesh and Nano Carbon tube
- Head/frame shape: Square/ Isometric
- Head/frame materials: Graphite
- Grip size: G4
- Balance point: 4(Headlight balance)
- String: BG-65
- String tension: 19lbs to 24lbs
- This racket is perfect for novices because it’s too much easy to use. It’s constructed actually for the players who are new at this game.
- With a TFA cap, you can enjoy maximum comfort during play with Nanoray 10F.
- There is no reason to tire your hand because this racket comes as weighted.
- You have already known that the perfect sweet spot increases the probability of making good shots. It has a superb sweet spot that sustains the shuttlecock on that sweet spot and makes great shots continuously.
- No, it’s not suitable enough for expert-level players at all. If you already reach yourself an advanced player then you should avoid this racket.
- It always requires more power and force from your wrist for hard-hitting.
Material And Construction of Yonex Nanoray 10F Badminton Racket:
NanoRay 10F badminton racket furnishes a quick and controlled swing with upgraded shock using the new Aero Frame. This racket is mainly designed for players trying to rule the game with intense speed and sharp action.
This badminton racket highlights ahead Light Balance, which is the head and edge that has a very low weight that encourages characteristic swinging and control.
When you get curious about it’s the shaft, this badminton racket includes a highly flexible shaft, constructing it workable for novices who are simply learning this game to play comfortably.
The badminton racket additionally comes in black/red mixes. Besides the Nanomesh and carbon Nanotube embedded into its head frame and shaft, Yonex Nanoray 10F likewise includes a TFA CAP that retains undesirable vibrations.
On the off chance that you are the sort that wants to appreciate most extreme-leveled comfort when playing with your racket, this is ought to be the first on your rundown. This quality is the main part of its good quality performances.
Firstly, this racket is lightweight. And this feature makes it simple to swing without applying an excess of exertion. With this racket badminton racket, you will never get off any wrist torment which regularly goes with utilizing the heavier racket.
Secondly, the unique construction of this racket, enhance the performance level overall. The 10F is anything but difficult to utilize similarly as the Nanoray 10. Yonex structured this racket because of novices. You won’t have to go through a few days before you ace this racket. Despite this advantage, the Yonex Nanoray 10F does not bargain for execution.
Additionally, the sort of development material utilized in assembling a badminton racket goes far in deciding its presentation. 10F badminton racket is created with one of a kind and top-notch material.
Especially for whom
There is a commitment of superior utilizing this racket, most particularly if you are a player searching for more clear shots, solidity, and speed paying little mind to the cost.
So, when you are a novice with a limited budget, Nanory 10F will be proved as pure love for you!
Question: Is this Nanory series 100% real production from Japan Yonex?
You will always find information on racket cover body with “Developed by Yonex Japan” which means you get the real one.
Question: Is this racket already pre-strung?
Yes, of course, it comes as pre-strung always.
Question: What’s the string it comes with?
It comes with BG-65.
Should You Buy Yonex Nanoray 10F Badminton Racket?
Yonex Nanoray 10f badminton racket is customized for beginners who want a racket that will provide them an upgraded presentation on the court and in the meantime be budget-friendly.
Consequently, if you esteem the highlights that accompany this badminton racket, you should think about letting it all out!